Explore 27 Miles of Beach on the Bolivar Peninsula in a Golf Cart!
We love to help travelers enhance their vacation experience with a unique, memorable, reliable, and stress-free multi-passenger golf cart rental at a competitive cost and exceptional customer service.
Cart rentals are made on-site only; first come, first served. No reservations.
Golf carts require a license plate and only licensed drivers are allowed to operate them.
Golf carts can cross Hwy 87 but are not allowed to drive down Hwy 87. Golf carts are allowed on the beaches: they are considered motor vehicles and all motor vehicle laws apply.
If you rent a golf cart from a reputable vendor, they will make sure that you golf cart is in compliance and that you are aware of all the regulations.
See your rental agreement for details.
****Carts Can Only Be Rented and Returned During Business Hours and Must Be Checked - Out & Checked - In With A Boli Inc. Employee.****
Monday—Friday, 9 AM–6 PM
Saturday—Sunday, 9 AM–6 PM
Start at time of rental and end 24 Hours Later.
Example: Rented Monday At 9:00AM / Return Next Day, Tuesday by 9:00AM
Start at time of rental and end on the 7th day.
Example: Rented Monday at 9:00 AM / Return 7 Days Later, Monday by 9:00 AM
Offered twice a day.
9:00 AM to 1:00 PM or 2:00 PM To 6:00 PM
No Over Nights Available / Same Day Only
Carts not returned on-time will resort in:
- $150.00 20-Minutes Late to 1-Hour Late
- Half Day Rental Rate + Charge For #1 ($150.00) 1-Hour to 5-Hours Late
- Full Days Rent + Half Day Rental Rate + Charge for #1 ($150.00) 5-Hour to 24-Hours Late
Note: Our carts our rented on-site & keeping cart past agreed upon return time affects others' reservations. Please return cart at agreed upon return time to avoid additional charges.
Pick-Up & Return In Person At BOLI Inc.
Gilchrist, TX. 77617
- Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday & Sunday 9:00AM - 6:00PM
* At This Time We Are Offering No Rental Deliveries Or Pick-Ups
** Carts Can Only Be Returned During Business Hours & Must Be Checked - Out & Checked - In With A Boli Inc. Employee.
Damage to Beach Cart will result in customer being charged the cost to tow and repair damage to beach cart; or, in the event of a total loss, the cost to replace the Beach Cart. There Will Also Be a $75.00 Charge Per Day To The Customer For Each Day That The Beach Cart Is Unable To Rent.
- Loss Of The Beach Cart Keys Will Be At A Cost To The Customer Of $50.00 Per Lost Key *
- Loss Of The Provided Lock Will Be At A Cost To The Customer Of $37.00 **
- Loss Of The Provided Jumper Cables Will Be At A Cost To The Customer Of $30.00 ***
- Loss Of The LED Whip/Flag Will Be At A Cost To The Customer Of $120.00 ****
- Loss Of Lock Boxes Will Be At A Cost To The Customer Of $20.00 *****
- Loss Of G3 Bazooka Will Be At A Cost To The Customer Of $870.00 ******
BOLI Inc reserves the right to charge for damages & loses caused by Customer